Our adult programs range from coaches classes to independent rowing opportunities and are open to adults ages 18+.
2022 Experienced Adult Programs
Experienced rowers only – please check Learn to Row page for information on how to begin
- Session 1: “January” January 5 – January 31 (Winter Conditioning)
- Session 2: “February” February 1 – February 28
- Session 3: “March” March 1 – March 31 *T/Th price reflects 10 practices
- Session 4: “April” April 1 – April 28 *4/30 is part of Session 5
- Session 5: “May” April 30 – May 27
- Session 6: “June” May 30 – June 30
- Session 7: “July” July 6 – July 28
- Session 8: “August” August 2 – August 25
- Session 9: “September” September 6 – October 1
Current classes are offered Monday and Wednesday 8:00-9:30 AM and Tuesday or Thursday 5:30-7:00 AM AND Saturday 7:30-9:30 AM
2022 Novice Adult Programs
Program Registration – Novice rowing will run in tandem with the experienced masters schedule listed above. Adult novice rowers may choose to add a third day of rowing (Saturday) to their practice schedule during registration.
PREREQUISITE: Please note Learn to Row 1 and 2 OR coaches permission.
This program is for athletes looking to continue rowing after completing LTR 1 and 2 or for those that are looking to get back into rowing after taking time away from the sport. If you are new to WRA but have previous rowing experience please reach out to email@example.com prior to registration.
NEED SUPPORT TO ROW?
Whatcom Rowing Association provides need-based youth and adult financial support. Financial Aid funds are awarded based on need AND the participant’s ability to meet attendance and participation expectations. If awarded financial aid, athletes must:
- Attend 75% of practices
- Volunteer 5 hours per season
- Attend one community event per year
With the help of our donors, we set aside thousands of dollars for financial aid every season to ensure that no one is turned away from rowing regardless of income. WRA has provided over $13K in scholarship assistance to rowers in need.
Partial and full aid is available. The information you provide will be treated confidentially, and will be used only for eligibility determination. Funding awarded on a case by case basis.
2022 Adult Learn to Row
Are you interested in learning to row? Visit our Adult Learn to Row page for more information.